AutumnFest 2023 has been expanded to a Family Event with games and craft activities for children. Come enjoy the afternoon with us.
CHILDREN’S CRAFTS AND GAMES
- Face painting
- Paint your own Bird House and/or a Rock
- Make cute critters from paper
- A First! Pumpkin bowling
DEMONSTRATIONS AND PERFORMANCES
- A professional florist will show us how to plant succulents in a pumpkin to make a stunning addition to your home decor. (The finished arrangements from the demonstrations will be available for sale.)
- Chris the Bard, a wonderful Magician from the Nevada County Magician’s Guild, will entertain both children and adults.
- Enjoy the music of Rhonda Lynn & Edgewood Station.
TOURS: Both the Historic Julia Morgan-designed House and the Heritage Garden will be open with docents. We also offer a landscape tour. Bring your cell phone and follow the map and information as you walk about the property and see some of the heritage trees on the property. (Sturdy shoes recommended.)
ARTISAN CRAFT SHOP: A wide variety of hand-made items by members of Soroptimist and North Star. Get a start on your holiday shopping.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES for sale
- Coco’s Confections (dba Lazy Dog Ice Cream), Dr. Sarah’s Pies, and Grajeda’s Mexican Food
- Beer, Wine, Mimosas, soda, water
All proceeds of AutumnFest benefit the North Star Historic Conservancy and Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills, both of which are non-profit organizations.