We can help you plan with a budget in mind.
If you are a couple on a budget, the staff at the North Star House can help you create an affordable wedding package. Choosing vendors who offer affordable and flexible options means it is possible to plan a wedding for 100 guests for an all-in budget between $13,000 to $14,000.
Complete the wedding inquiry form on this page to tour the North Star House and get our advice on affordable vendor options.
Planning an affordable wedding starts with assembling a budget.
Here’s an example of how a wedding budget of $13,000 for 100 attendees might work for you.
- Wedding Venue $4,200 with all fees
- Caterer or BBQ service $4,000
- Photographer for 4 hours $1,500
- DJ for music and announcements for 5 hours $1,550
- Beer, wine and beverage BYOB $500
- Dinnerware, linens, rentals $600
- Floral and Decorations $500
- Dress (sample sale, off the rack, or rental) $500
You can decide that you want to spend more on any of these items but having a budget and reviewing affordable vendors can really help.
In addition to our vendor list, here’s some wedding budgeting tips from professional planners:
- Think about inviting fewer people and making your wedding more intimate.
- Consider a BBQ service or a family owned restaurant for your reception. This can save up to $15 a person.
- Hire a photographer on an hourly basis and supplement with photos and videos by those attending the wedding.
- Hire a DJ for 4 or 5 hours versus a full day and go with one of their existing play lists or create your own.
- Buy bulk flowers from a flower farm, have family assemble the arrangements and purchase the bridal bouquet separately. We have several local flower farms to choose from!
- Buy all of your beverages at big box stores.
- A last-season or rental wedding dress can save money. Also consider the groom wearing his own suit or a rental for the wedding.
The staff at the North Star House are experienced and knowledgeable about affordable vendor options. Contact us to discuss your wedding and to arrange for a tour. We love hosting intimate affordable weddings.