Get Involved With The North Star House
There are many ways that you can help the North Star Historic Conservancy restore the unique rural roots of Julia Morgan’s North Star House as a center for exchanging ideas, nurturing the arts and fostering learning.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT DONATIONS:
- North Star Historic Conservancy is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Check to see if your employer offers matching donations.
Donations, Membership and Venue Rentals
There are two ways to make payments
- Mail a check
Payable to: North Star Historic Conservancy
Mail to: P.O. Box 1538, Grass Valley, CA 95949
Be sure to include your name, address, email, and type of payment.
- Pay with CC via secure payment portal.
Press the button for the type of payment you are making.
Make a donation to help
restore this historic home.
Become a Member or Renew existing Membership
Click here to see Membership levels and benefits
Use this option to make pre-arranged payments.
Call our office to discuss renting our venue
for weddings, meetings, concerts, etc. 530-477-7126.
Click here for wedding rental information.
Click here for information about renting for other events.
Become a Volunteer
We have a wide variety of volunteer positions. Join a diverse and enjoyable group of people helping to realize our Vision for The North Star House.
Click here to learn about volunteer opportunities and download an application.
Other Ways of Giving
Consult with your financial or tax advisor for assistance deciding on and implementing a plan that works best for you.
- Give a gift of appreciated stocks.
- Give a tribute gift in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Give a legacy gift in your will.
Support Us While You Shop